Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Window Display Stage 2

Today we added Christmas lights to the display. More lights will be going up in the window displays soon.
I also prepared several post office orders and made the usual run down. I also arranged books and priced prints for the shop, in preparation for the Holiday sale and the New Years event. With the Beyond In exhibit gone, and the gallery walls are hanging pieces donated for the New Year's silent auction. I helped to hang some of the donated images.
My other task for the day was working on the Spring workshop series. I compiled a list of details for each workshop including the instructor, date, cost, and description. This list will be used to add the information to the website via Dreamweaver. I also created the registration form using Google Docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment